JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm over at the ifish forum and they are complaining of pretty much the same thing. People have a "friend" and then ghost.

Yeah, I posted on that thread. "Oh heck yeah!. Here's my $90.00 to a person I don't know, never spoke to ,live half way across the country and was recommended by a person I don't know and never spoke to. What could go wrong?"

Of course ifish has never kept up with the times. And they're now running that annoying "New" format which must be the newest, lowest budget format that doesn't even have the features of NWFA from 10 years ago.

Yeah, I posted on that thread. "Oh heck yeah!. Here's my $90.00 to a person I don't know, never spoke to ,live half way across the country and was recommended by a person I don't know and never spoke to. What could go wrong?"

Of course ifish has never kept up with the times. And they're now running that annoying "New" format which must be the newest, lowest budget format that doesn't even have the features of NWFA from 10 years ago.
I hear ya. I really haven't gone there much because the old format was horrid. The new one is a tad better, but you are correct sir. It is an El Cheapo that is already out of date.

Please do not "call out" forum members or suspected scammers.
As mentioned before :
Report them or directly contact a Moderator via a PM...Issues with forum members and or scammers will be dealt with.
Andy

I got an email at my work address telling me that someone had hired them to kill me. Of course, it was just business, so I was welcome to outbid the current customer. It was an insultingly low amount, very disappointing. :rolleyes:

2DF9C0F3-0FE1-4AF8-A815-2F92A82CBAD3.gif

I got an email at my work address telling me that someone had hired them to kill me. Of course, it was just business, so I was welcome to outbid the current customer. It was an insultingly low amount, very disappointing. :rolleyes:
HEY! I can only afford so much That's sad to hear..

As mentioned before :
Report them or directly contact a Moderator via a PM...Issues with forum members and or scammers will be dealt with.
Andy

Agreed - I made this mistake just today and got a mouthful in response:

I don't know if the guy is a spammer or not... was just trying to caution the other member that it looked a lot like a scam, and to be careful.

Just got a scam on the site. Is there an ADMIN that can block this person?

(redacted by staff)

Resolved.

ALL, PLEASE SEE @Andy54Hawken 's thread reply:

As mentioned before :
Andy

The report feature can be used directly from the convo...

Thanks!

I see that someone just posted about a scam and I thought it necessary that I make a post since I experienced the same scam yesterday.
I posted something in WTB and had a response late last night from a new member who said he had a friend in Texas (same place the other person posted their scammers said they were from ) who is selling the item I was looking for. He gave me the persons email so I emailed them back. This morning I received a polite response with pictures but it was not the specific item that I was looking for. I responded with a real respectful decline and that was that.
When I went back here this morning to respond to the original messenger and thank him for the effort he had deleted the message.
Very suspicious.

I had someone contact me saying they had a friend in Texas who had the gun I am looking for and to text them. When I responded that I probably have already talked to them they deleted the conversation in here so I don't have any information to reference. Sounds like we talked to the same person.

I had someone contact me saying they had a friend in Texas who had the gun I am looking for and to text them. When I responded that I probably have already talked to them they deleted the conversation in here so I don't have any information to reference. Sounds like we talked to the same person.
More likely the mods caught up with the scammer. I don't think you can delete the other party's copy of your conversation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top