JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They take money through the Venmo site. It's been several months and they refuse to communicate. They have a number to call and then they text you back. As soon as I tell them my name and what I ordered they stop texting.

I don't know if anyone else has had a problem with this site but beware of purchasing on this site.

Per the address on their site, here is "Reloads World" in Idaho.

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 8.21.21 PM.png

Apparently I got noticed from a 2nd A lawyer who is taking this up pro-bono. Due to several other complaints.

Hope they succeeded

They take money through the Venmo site. It's been several months and they refuse to communicate. They have a number to call and then they text you back. As soon as I tell them my name and what I ordered they stop texting.

I don't know if anyone else has had a problem with this site but beware of purchasing on this site.
Not to pile on here but WTF do people still insist on using anything but a credit card for this? The first GIANT red flag when looking to order is they do not take plastic. Sadly putting the name of the places here does nothing. These scam sights are like playing wack a mole. The sites go up, are taken down, another one pops up.

Not to pile on here but WTF do people still insist on using anything but a credit card for this? The first GIANT red flag when looking to order is they do not take plastic. Sadly putting the name of the places here does nothing. These scam sights are like playing wack a mole. The sites go up, are taken down, another one pops up.
Looks like ALL their powder, AND primers, are in stock! That right there is a HUGE red flag. Or should be anyway.

Scam site #489...

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/scam-site-list.405910/#post-3239270

Too many scammers out there, I will only deal with a known quantity.

Last Edited:
This is eggzakly why I only by from companies I have a past with. Might have to scroll down AmmoSeek to find them, but at least I trust them.

I ran into a scam like that a few months ago.

I just found this site yesterday looking for 209 primers. Something felt a bit off so I backed out. Thank you all for the posts to make us aware.
I haven't been on for a while, do we have a "scammer" section?

I just found this site yesterday looking for 209 primers. Something felt a bit off so I backed out. Thank you all for the posts to make us aware.
No need for a "scammer section"
The sites that will only take "cryptocurrency" or PayPal are the scam sites.
They still victimize the unwary, though.
Pay with a credit card (not debit card) and you are protected.

209 primers are showing up here and there...

A section to list these is often talked about. The problem is these sites just close down and re open over and over. Often faster than anyone could list them. They only work because people for some reason I have never understood insist of falling for them. If a site will not let you pay with a credit card WALK away. You will never be getting burned. Yet seemly daily some want to pay with some new form because it must be cool. Its why the sights keep popping up. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top