Reactions
They take money through the Venmo site. It’s been several months and they refuse to communicate. They have a number to call and then they text you back. As soon as I tell them my name and what I ordered they stop texting.

I don’t know if anyone else has had a problem with this site but beware of purchasing on this site.

po18guy

Reactions
Per the address on their site, here is "Reloads World" in Idaho.

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 8.21.21 PM.png

Alexx1401

Reactions
They take money through the Venmo site. It’s been several months and they refuse to communicate. They have a number to call and then they text you back. As soon as I tell them my name and what I ordered they stop texting.

I don’t know if anyone else has had a problem with this site but beware of purchasing on this site.
Not to pile on here but WTF do people still insist on using anything but a credit card for this? The first GIANT red flag when looking to order is they do not take plastic. Sadly putting the name of the places here does nothing. These scam sights are like playing wack a mole. The sites go up, are taken down, another one pops up.

Mikej

Reactions
Not to pile on here but WTF do people still insist on using anything but a credit card for this? The first GIANT red flag when looking to order is they do not take plastic. Sadly putting the name of the places here does nothing. These scam sights are like playing wack a mole. The sites go up, are taken down, another one pops up.
Looks like ALL their powder, AND primers, are in stock! That right there is a HUGE red flag. Or should be anyway.

Reactions

Scam site #489...

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/scam-site-list.405910/#post-3239270

Too many scammers out there, I will only deal with a known quantity.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top