JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They sold you one too?:s0115:
Well it hasn't shipped yet, but apparently I get a free bank account with it too. And I've won some sort of sweepstakes I must have forgotten I entered, and that Russian hottie with the web cam has agreed to marry me! 2021 is going to be a great year!

:D

* No, I did not order anything. The fact that I feel I have to add this says a lot about the current state of our country.

Did anyone go to the actual site? :s0114: They had 1, one,1 M16. And they have "Shortguns". That consists of a30-30 and a number of shotguns. It's not a sting, but it IS a rather stupid excuse of a scam.

I removed the post and spam banned the "member".

Anyone or any business advertising firearm sales without an FFL/BGC will be shown the door here (free states notwithstanding).
If you have the user's IP address, you can locate where they are spamming from.

However, someone in the US could be using a Nigerian proxy server in an attempt to hide their physical location. That might mean that they have BATfes in their belfry.

If you have the user's IP address, you can locate where they are spamming from.

However, someone in the US could be using a Nigerian proxy server in an attempt to hide their physical location. That might mean that they have BATfes in their belfry.

Oh I'm quite familiar with sniffing out dirty IPs. ;)

Anyone catch the new member that popped up advertising the following?:

I reported it and it was removed almost immediately. This is obviously a scam but is it possible they are targeting 'new gun owners' who may be unaware of the laws regarding purchasing guns?

They have a website and hopefully not too many fall for it.

You could buy this gun 'discreetly'

I was bored. Went to the website on my phone. Even texted the number saying I have a record and if they would still send me a gun I messaged the ATF with a screenshot of my text and a link to their address. Hopefully they actually do something so no new gun owners get themselves in trouble.

Users or similar have popped up quite often here. They are usually squashed quick.

If they are a scam, you should omit that website from your post.

I like the tacticool guys in suits on the front page holding airsoft guns...
1610582059125.png
:s0113:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews