JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone catch the new member that popped up advertising the following?:

Buy Firearms discreetly (handguns for sale, rifles, ammo, shortguns etc ) and have them shipped to your address with or without FFL.

I reported it and it was removed almost immediately. This is obviously a scam but is it possible they are targeting 'new gun owners' who may be unaware of the laws regarding purchasing guns?

They have a website and hopefully not too many fall for it.

Last Edited:
There are many sites lately that require Zelle or bank transfer at checkout, no credit card option provided. I've come across 4-5 different sites while checking prices (not related to NWFA). Be careful everyone

Anyone catch the new member that popped up advertising the following?:

I reported it and it was removed almost immediately. This is obviously a scam but is it possible they are targeting 'new gun owners' who may be unaware of the laws regarding purchasing guns?

They have a website and hopefully not too many fall for it.

:eek:

Saw a sight like this a few months ago. Might be a sting, though personally I doubt it. I think a sting would have legit financing, paper trail, etc. This is just a financial scam - give them money, get no product.

I removed the post and spam banned the "member".

Anyone or any business advertising firearm sales without an FFL/BGC will be shown the door here (free states notwithstanding).

Last Edited:
Sorry but that would be a red flag already even for buying diapers.

Well if I can just send them money and have an M-16 delivered for $800 I'd be some kinda crazy nut to pass on such a great offer....................

Now to be serious all you have to do is look at the wording of the whole site and it screams scam. They could at least hire someone who can proof read. Maybe we could just order some of those fake $100's from that other guy we had a while back to help us get some M-16's from these guys...........

Hummmm.....we can agree.......that this is/was an attempt to lure someone to fall for illegal activity.

But some here.....still find it hard to believe.......that agitator(s) could have been placed (or lured) inside the march on Wednesday to do illegal acts.

Whatever.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Poor English might be a clue as to their origin, or it might be intentional as a lure. How I wish I was an MS system designer and I could send them 10 billion or so replies.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top