JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am LEO handling a report from the real Bush who's id had been compromised by a data security breach. He has never owned a firearm and does not associate with anyone who would commit scams. He is a victim as well as who he has scammed using his name.

Wondering what the "Class D BOAT" means... like does this guy drive a tug and doesn't trust land-lovers?
He's a pirate for sure!
It's for the other type of boat:

corvorado.jpg

I think ladyn4cr lives in Chuck Bush's mirror.
Nope, just mad that this elderly gentleman who is actually a veteran is having his name dragged through the mud. I had to explain to him the the male in the pic is a model and not the guy stealing his id. The dl is a sample the mvc used to depict what a veteran dl would look like. You can go to njmvc and look up veteran dl and the same guy is on the sample pic.

Look LADY, we are fully aware that this is a total scam and nothing about it is real. We are sympathetic to whomever may share any information with the alias the crook is using.

Also, I believe this thread just got real creepy!

Class D-boat license? More like Class D-bag license. @LADYN4CR, I wish you luck in apprehending this jerk and giving the real Chuck Bush his life back. He seemed happy once in his DL photo.
The man in the photo is not him. It was a sample dl posted on the mvc site as a sample. Someone photoshopped Bush's name and address onto it. There is little that i could do in far as investigation. Felt like I had to do something.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top