JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I almost got scammed today. At first, everything looked right. Very well done webstore.
1st flag, I put the brick of primers I haven't seen in over a year in my cart and then it said minimum orders were $200. At first I thought this was some way to not sell out so fast so I used their webstore chat feature to ask for an exception. This is where I almost got scammed because if it werent for the $200 delimma I was going to buy immediately.
2nd flag, I got a quick reply. 3rd flag, they accepted my request too easy enough. FWIW I feel I was chatting with a real person.

Spider sense was tingling hard. I started googling reviews and first hit got one that rated it bad, short version rated "not-legit". At this point I saw the light, just to confirm I went back to the site (remember how I said it was very well done?)... well, I finally noticed something off, just about all powder and primers you might want are... in stock. Final flag. Then I went to Google maps street view on the address and it looks like a barber shop. So I look up their domain address on whois.com and its registered only just 3 months ago to another entity located in another state from their webstore address.

do not shop here:

Looked at the site and does look strange that they seem to have everything in stock. Did not try to buy to see how they want payment. If it is a scam site they will not be accepting credit cards. So if someone wants to try them that would be the real "tell" there. If when it comes time to pay they want some other way to pay them.

Looked at the site and does look strange that they seem to have everything in stock. Did not try to buy to see how they want payment. If it is a scam site they will not be accepting credit cards. So if someone wants to try them that would be the real "tell" there. If when it comes time to pay they want some other way to pay them.
I didn't know that scammers wont accept credit cards, but that would have stopped me before purchasing.....
Well that was easy. I went back and loaded up more primers till I hit over $200 and went to the checkout and...

Selection_001.jpg

They will sell to 13 year olds! :s0139:

[h4][/h4]

User Agreement

Thank you for taking the time to review this Terms of Use Agreement ("Agreement"). Scheels ("We," "Us," or "Our") is pleased to provide reloadingsupplies.com ("This Site") and the reloading supplies Community ("Community") to all individuals age 13 and over, subject to these terms, at the following Internet site – reloading-supplies.com.

I didn't know that scammers wont accept credit cards, but that would have stopped me before purchasing.....
Well that was easy. I went back and loaded up more primers till I hit over $200 and went to the checkout and...

View attachment 1113972
If they are a scam and they use some payment processor to take cards they will not be for long. The buyer would just get their money back and then the Feds would step in. Doing this is on par with holding up a bank. That is why you so often see people come up with schemes and they ALWAYS want some form of payment other than a CC.

If they are a scam and they use some payment processor to take cards they will not be for long. The buyer would just get their money back and then the Feds would step in. Doing this is on par with holding up a bank. That is why you so often see people come up with schemes and they ALWAYS want some form of payment other than a CC.
That makes sense now, but it just makes me sad for those that fall for this... so obvious, even if my radar failed I would have stopped at the checkout when I saw only alternative payment options.

That makes sense now, but it just makes me sad for those that fall for this... so obvious, even if my radar failed I would have stopped at the checkout when I saw only alternative payment options.
A good rule of thumb, do not pay for ANYTHING on line any other way than a Credit Card. There are some times good deals to be had that will not take them. To me I pass. If I can not pay with plastic I just skip it. Many love to mention they have been using things like Postal M/O's for years and never a problem. That's all great until the one time something happens and they are just SOL.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top