JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I should have clarified a bit more, I am not on the hook or underway and I might be worrying over nothing, I am moored at a fairly well protected marina and the list/pitch is something along the lines of 2-4° at approx 120-160 CPM durring the worst times (not accounting for lines going to tension)

The average is closer to 1-3° at 30-40CPM
OK, so set the scale body aligned with the beam of the boat. That way, any rocking wave action will be perpendicular to the pivot axis of the scale.

Put the boat in dry dock when reloading time comes or use an electronic scale.
BTW Sounds like the wife has a good handle on this, kind of like " Sure your right foot hurts, your wearing two left shoes". :s0141:

@edzz that's what I was going to do (the electrical scale) I am just unfamiliar with how sensitive they are or aren't to being off level or moved which is why I'm asking this question.

I am fairly well aware now that a beam scale is pretty much an absolute no go. So now I've just got to narrow down which decent electrical scale will work for this application

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top