JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He was arrested for possession of cocaine and heroin with intent to distribute. He probably thought someone was trying to steal his drugs.

she was a young adult and would occasionally be out til early morning hours 1:00 or 2:00 am. I always stayed up and waited for her to come in
My kids tried that once. Told them I don't run a hotel and at 10pm weekdays and 12 midnight on the weekend the doors are locked and alarm is set.

Someone who was literally blinded by fear would.
All rational thinking gone - literally reduced to a primordial, animal like fear.
Basically at the peak of 'fight or flight' response.

If it's that bad? Then in my opinion they should not own a gun at all. They have proven they just are not capable of safely living in society with one.

Dumb azz... This will haunt him each and everyday for the rest of his life... Unless he has no conscience, in which case he'll get over it pretty quickly...

We had my wife's niece living with us for a while, she was a young adult and would occasionally be out til early morning hours 1:00 or 2:00 am. I always stayed up and waited for her to come in. Once she was safely in, I completed securing the home for the night, then turned in myself. I cannot sleep knowing a household member is missing and may not be diligent in securing the home... That's just me...

Don't get me started on raising teen girls and the nights getting up to find they had decided to sneak out :mad::mad::mad:. Was times when one would be sneaking back in and I would have a gun in hand until I realized it was them. Still can not fathom firing through a damn door blindly, having no idea what the hell was on the other side of the door. Makes me wonder if drugs were involved in this.

Not really many questions -- shooting through the door is not self defense (the only possible exception would be if bullets are coming through the door at you). He violated at least half of the 4 rules on purpose.

Indeed, questions meaning that, why was it believed to be a good idea.

- shooting through the door is not self defense (the only possible exception would be if bullets are coming through the door at you). He violated at least half of the 4 rules on purpose.

Yup, that South African white male amputee athlete found that out after shooting his wife thru a closed bathroom door, then giving the popo a cockamamie story about waking up and hearing noises he thought was someone attacking... she musta eaten some pretty good burritos! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Edit to add: Oscar Pistorius)

Last Edited:
Yup, that South African white male amputee athlete found that out after shooting his wife thru a closed bathroom door, then giving the popo a cockamamie story about waking up and hearing noises he thought was someone attacking... she musta eaten some pretty good burritos! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I remember when that happened wondering a lot. If he really did that or it was some kind of ruse after the fact. It was incredibly stupid. So stupid I had to wonder if he did not off her in a fit of rage and try to come up with some other story after.

Makes a little more sense now. This is your brain on drugs. Surely we should just make them legal so you can just go to the store and buy them. Would certainly clean out the gene pool fast. o_Oo_Oo_O

You could argue that had those particular drugs been legal, he would not have been selling them, and would have had no need to be fearful of whoever he thought was coming to rob/kill/do whatever to him. Though, nobody but that girl would be particularly better off.

You could argue that had those particular drugs been legal, he would not have been selling them, and would have had no need to be fearful of whoever he thought was coming to rob/kill/do whatever to him. Though, nobody but that girl would be particularly better off.
If the stuff cooks your brain to the point he would think shooting through the door was a good idea he would soon off others and himself in some way. No doubt would think it was a great idea to jump in the car to run for a snack while in that shape. After all it's legal and all. Not to mention the great child care he would offer with unlimited access to the "fun stuff". It would not be pretty but it would sure as hell thin the herd fast.

I remember when that happened wondering a lot. If he really did that or it was some kind of ruse after the fact. It was incredibly stupid. So stupid I had to wonder if he did not off her in a fit of rage and try to come up with some other story after.

He was found guilty of murder (ooops, he was found not guilty of murder, but guilty of culpable homicide), jury didn't buy his BS... spent a only couple years in the pokey and then was paroled out and back to hopping around the world...

Well whadaya know... Oscar Pistorius, they thought his six year prison sentence was bogus, especially because he was scheduled to be released after serving 1/6 of his sentence (that's a messed up system) so the SA Supreme Court doubled it to 15. Oscar Pistorius's Murder Sentence Is Increased to 15 Years

During his trial, defense hired a shrink and she diagnosed him with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Part of his sentence was due to a separate charge for recklessly discharging a firearm inside a restaurant... this man should never again have firearms!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top