JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Weapon mounted light anyone? Sad day, training for these scenarios and identifying the target or of the utmost importance.

The report said the homeowner shot through the door. So many questions. Did the homeowner believe everyone was in the home safe and sound asleep and daughter had snuck out unbeknownst to dad and was trying to sneak back in?

Was daughter completely blitzed out of her mind and was trying to break the door down?

Ages of these people isn't listed in story, is this a teenage daughter or a middle aged daughter and an elderly father.

When I first saw the headline first thing I thought is light would be nice. Then I read he fired through a damn door? WTF? If you have a gun trained on the door call 911 and wait. Why anyone would start firing through a door is just beyond me.

Why anyone would start firing through a door is just beyond me.
Someone who was literally blinded by fear would.
All rational thinking gone - literally reduced to a primordial, animal like fear.
Basically at the peak of 'fight or flight' response.

"Nadeja was bringing food to her dad around 1:15am that morning..."
fcbf6d60c866346ce83629e63d413873.png
This brings "Dope is not a drug!" subject back to the stage.

Last Edited:
This one kind of smells. Daughter apparently lives at the house and dad probably knew she wasn't home when he went to bed. Wonder what made him think intruder instead of daughter.

Edit: News articles are all over the place. Some say she was shot through the door, others say she had a key and was shot after opening the door.

Dumb azz... This will haunt him each and everyday for the rest of his life... Unless he has no conscience, in which case he'll get over it pretty quickly...

We had my wife's niece living with us for a while, she was a young adult and would occasionally be out til early morning hours 1:00 or 2:00 am. I always stayed up and waited for her to come in. Once she was safely in, I completed securing the home for the night, then turned in myself. I cannot sleep knowing a household member is missing and may not be diligent in securing the home... That's just me...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews