JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is the new take down version Receiver of the Ruger 10-22 rifle the same as a normal regular Ruger 10-22 Receiver? Or are they greatly different? Does anybody make an adapter kit allowing take down barrels with a regular 10-22 Receiver? Inquiring minds wonder.

All Oregon State Laws, US Code Laws And BATFE and NFA Rules And Laws Apply.

Thank you. That quick release barrel function looks cool. I wonder if they will make a shortened forearm version for 8 inch SBR receivers? That would reduce the taken down configuration LENGTH even more. There seems to be some extra room forward of that neat barrel latching and take down lever.

Remounting my red dot sight directly on the Green Mountain SS HB Bentz Chambered 8 inch 1x9 twist heavy bullet Charger barrel would eliminate any potential point of aim issues. Doable. Optic right on the barrel. Also it would be max cool if they made a side folder version of that stock with a pistol grip.

All Oregon State Laws, US Code Laws And BATFE and NRA Rules Apply.

Last Edited:
I really like the 10/22 but have a hard time wanting to spend $200 in a stamp and also the hassle to sbr it. Always thought one of these would be a great alternative

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top