JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you need print cards or a print pad let me know. I got a bunch laying around. Unless you're going to do the new electronic fingerprints that get uploaded in the system. I haven't gone down that road. Just heard/read about it.
I appreciate the kind offer! I have a bunch of the cards free courtesy of the ATF (gotta get something for my tax stamp dollars) and an ink pad on the way.

I am interested in electronic fingerprints, especially if I can get one file and then use that multiple times. Electronic makes sense for sure with efile. I've done some interwebs searches and am probably more ignorant now than when I started.

I appreciate the kind offer! I have a bunch of the cards free courtesy of the ATF (gotta get something for my tax stamp dollars) and an ink pad on the way.

I am interested in electronic fingerprints, especially if I can get one file and then use that multiple times. Electronic makes sense for sure with efile. I've done some interwebs searches and am probably more ignorant now than when I started.
That's how I felt the first time I did a form 1. After doing it I know know how simple it is. Form 1 is the way to go.

So Eform1 gurus I have a question. What does your Eform1 look like once approved? I got my first one back today but seems strange. Is there supposed to be a picture of the stamp or is it not there because it was under the amnesty bs? I will take a photo of what I mean at some point, lol.

So Eform1 gurus I have a question. What does your Eform1 look like once approved? I got my first one back today but seems strange. Is there supposed to be a picture of the stamp or is it not there because it was under the amnesty bs? I will take a photo of what I mean at some point, lol.
No stamp for the amnesty SBR's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads