JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As seen in this thread, its WAY overblown. There is no state or federal law that says you have to have a stamp on you, it just averts a potential hassle. And the chances of a hassle are so incredibly small. People are putting in much more thought than needed abou this.
I've had several "interactions" with LE when using my NFA stuff and none have ever asked to see a stamp. (For the record, only once was LE called because of shooing/noise. All the others were because they were at the same range or class and liked what they saw.)

Every single time. A half hour meeting could have that place straightened and streamlined without changing a single law...but no...

The folder ( mostly ) SBR branch of the family...

FjqnjE.jpg

You can fingerprint yourself, it's pretty common misunderstanding that you have to have some approved authority fingerprint you. The only requirement is you use the proper fingerprint card.

Yes, I rolled my own on the last one I submitted. I ordered the cards and a ink pad from National Gun Trusts.

-E-

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top