JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for some help on choosing a for end. I know there is going to be a lot of different opinions and that is what I am looking for. Here is my scenario. I am forming 1 some ar lowers and want to build some sbr's. For this build I am going to be using an AAC M4-1000 that I already have. I am wanting to use that because the M4-2000 has a locking pin that would have to be accessible. I am looking for a rail that would cover up most of the suppressor. I am going to be running a 10.5" barrel. The can is about 6" long and has a 1.5" od. I am thinking a 14"-16" quad rail would give it the look I am looking for. Any one here build something like this? If so what did you use? Thank you for your help.

You are going to only have at least three options maybe four Yankee hill makes one 12.585 Lightweight Series Forearm (Rifle Length) [YHM-9636] - $175.50 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors also Seekins they make a couple of them <broken link removed> there is also Lancer makes one also Carbon Fiber Handguard - Lancer Systems Those are all I really know of.

I am in the process of having one of these built as I can not have a SBR in WA Leonidas | Liberty Suppressors - Firearm Sound Suppressor and World Class Silencer I went with the Seekins bar rail and a Mega billet upper/lower combo.

Good luck with the build:s0155:

I have a Firsh Rail on my 9mm integral AR and any on this page should work for your needs, http://www.olyarms.com/shop/accessories/handguards-37/handguards-free-floating.html The ID is roughly 1.75"

DSC_0010.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads