JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Threads on the tube a a bit smoothed on the bottom but it threads great, is in the lower when Installed.
Extra 20 round mag holder and a spacer for that extra inch of LOP.

NOTICE:
Apparently I have to be E X T R E M E L Y clear with my description here for those who choose to not read or lack the cognitive horsepower to do so. So here is your warning. Lest you buy the item and then message me saying that, "(I, the seller have) obviously gotten the best half out of this poor twisted piece of crap" and "I certainly hope you're quite satisfied with yourself". You are getting a USED item, it will NOT look brand new- this may come as a shock to some, but stay with me- It functions perfectly well and the tube threads and locks just fine. If you are adverse to specs DIRT if you do not like superficial SCRAPES or IMPERFECTIONS, this is not the item for you. If aesthetically blemished but perfectly functioning threads on a buffer tube make your tingly in your danger zone, THIS IS NOT THE ITEM FOR YOU, FFS.

$80

Trades;
3k Small pistol/rifle primers.
AR308 mags- DPMS pattern.
308 ammo, cheap surplus stuff
Gold/silver
ABC690F5-F455-4A6E-BC26-9245343CB07E.jpeg 8800D0D5-16D6-4C77-85BD-63CB021F6F43.jpeg

Brandon
951 442 6918
Text only please.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top