JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is so many folks outside of your State have heard for so long how great the atmosphere is for Firearms in Oregon and Washington State say compared to California. And they are unaware even that all 3 coastal States of the West are Blue or Deep Blue States.

The problem is so many folks outside of your State have heard for so long how great the atmosphere is for Firearms in Oregon and Washington State say compared to California. And they are unaware even that all 3 coastal States of the West are Blue or Deep Blue States.

When I get problems I try to solve them, I don't let them beat me. Hunting is huge and if hunters don't come here you have deprived the state of millions. One of our members here started a thread at cal guns. If more of our people would log on there giving support and direction then the hits on the net will grow daily. We won't win if we let problems stop us, we just work through them.

You have power full words, take them to other sites and wave the battle flag. I have been doing it all day....o_O

Press wrong on gun control as Oregon governor signs new check law

An editorial in today's Salem Statesman Journal and one in the Everett Herald suggest a Fourth Estate disconnect on the Second Amendment and gun owner privacy that, were the issue anything else but guns, the same editorials might be screaming for Oregon Gov. Kate Brown's scalp as she prepared to sign Senate Bill 941 today.

<broken link removed>

My 2 cents.Now that this bill is law,why does somebody not go after the Emergency Clause part of this bill.By their own definition this clause cannot be used on a bill that raises revenue.By definition this bill raises said revenue ,therefore should the clause not be taken out?I'm just a laymen but if someone tied this up in court they could shoot holes in the whole bill..Just my thoughts

Called both state reps to inform them of boycott. Come help me with this fight.

BOYCOTT OREGON!!!!
What about the Chamber of Commerce. Must admit I'm not really sure what their function or power really is but the name would suggest they would be concerned about any State Boycott over abuse of the Emergency Clause by these Tyrants.

What about the Chamber of Commerce. Must admit I'm not really sure what their function or power really is but the name would suggest they would be concerned about any State Boycott over abuse of the Emergency Clause by these Tyrants.

Ya I could use some help, I have been really busy getting the word out and making phone calls. Deal is nobody tells me if they are helping or not so I may be wasting time doing things all ready done.

Here is the Mission Statement anyway and the website. http://oregonchamber.org/

The mission of the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce is to promote a business climate that enhances economic vitality and sound public policy.

They have Conventions to promote business and tourism. I imagine they wouldn't like protesters on the Street outside the next one. Don't know if pressuring them would pressure Progressive Ideologues like Kate Brown, Ginny Burdick or Prozanski from backing off though.
On the other hand you might be on to something.

Here is the Mission Statement anyway and the website. http://oregonchamber.org/

The mission of the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce is to promote a business climate that enhances economic vitality and sound public policy.

They have Conventions to promote business and tourism. I imagine they wouldn't like protesters on the Street outside the next one. Don't know if pressuring them would pressure Progressive Ideologues like Kate Brown, Ginny Burdick or Prozanski from backing off though.
On the other hand you might be on to something.

I called them and said the boycott is coming, if you can think of any more then let me know.

I was looking for a caption to add to this photo of unelected Governor Kate Brown signing Emergency SB941 into Law. The first of many if these people stay in power.

the criminals are in control
150511_Kate_brown_signs_gun_bill_660.jpg

The video is even more nauseating, a progressive love fest. Ginny Burdick was grinning so wide I thought her head would fall off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top