JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
here is a copy/paste of an email I got today from Sen. Doug Whitsett....

According to this press release that was sent out earlier today, Governor Kate Brown plans to sign Senate Bill 941, the gun background check bill, into law this afternoon. You can call her office at 503-378-4582 to let her know how you feel about this.

Called and left a message that will vote against her and I am organizing a boycott of the state. She will sign it no matter how many call but feels good to let her know anyway.

Boycott oregon

Tyrants generally don't want contact. They don't feel they need to answer to their "subjects" ....... pha........art... (that was gas) :/\/

here is another one!!

Hello Friends,

Today Governor Brown is expected to receive Bill 941 to sign into law. I urge you to contact her office today and tell her not to sign the bill. As I've stated in previous newsletters, this bill will impact every gun owner in the state. It will make criminals out of law abiding citizens, while having no impact on criminals who don't follow the laws currently on the books.

You can reach Governor Kate Brown's office at (503) 378-4582. Please call today and ask her to stop this bill from passage.

Yours truly,

haydensignature_crop.jpg

Representative Cedric Hayden
House District 7

email: [email protected] I phone: 503-986-1407
address: 900 Court St NE, H-379, Salem, OR 97301

here is another one!!

Hello Friends,

Today Governor Brown is expected to receive Bill 941 to sign into law. I urge you to contact her office today and tell her not to sign the bill. As I've stated in previous newsletters, this bill will impact every gun owner in the state. It will make criminals out of law abiding citizens, while having no impact on criminals who don't follow the laws currently on the books.

You can reach Governor Kate Brown's office at (503) 378-4582. Please call today and ask her to stop this bill from passage.

Yours truly,

View attachment 237678

Representative Cedric Hayden
House District 7

email: [email protected] I phone: 503-986-1407
address: 900 Court St NE, H-379, Salem, OR 97301

Called this guy and let him know we are forming a boycott of Oregon. Nice people to talk to and I hope the boycott information helps in the fight.

"The Oregon Firearms Safety Act is an important step forward in the effort to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and others whom the law has determined should not have them," said Governor Brown.

Ok does everyone who cares about the 2nd Amendment believe the Democrats of this State don't have more plans to restrict our Rights? Nearly everyone of them has said SB941 is a STEP. They all admit it, this is just a step towards more. They have got a game plan and you know it!

We need to get them out of the majority, we all know what step(s) are next. Registration, mandatory safes, ammunition restrictions, magazine capacity of 10 or is it 5 or even 2, no pistol grips, no adjustable stocks, bullet Button mag releases or even semi-fixed mags and ultimately semi-auto bans.
This is not conspiracy, this stuff already exists in other States!

Our first step? Recalls, support them in any way you can. Then working to make sure our unelected Governor Kate Brown never gets elected.

A sad day for Oregon, for freedom and liberty. "Common Sense" has once again been hijacked by the wrong people and turned into a tool that is doing exactly what the original "Common Sense" fought against. How ironic that the original "Common Sense" became the impetus for the rebellion against a King, and now, today, the Queen of Oregon will use it against her subjects.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top