JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up guys.

Here is the link to SB 6620 and action dates on left side of page. You can also each other bills atbthe top in the search box such as
SB 5444, and SB 6298 and other bills that effect gun ownership/rights. A good link to save and book mark for reference.

There's a few things in the bill, but this is the one they brought back to raise the purchase age of long guns, semi autos etc rifles and shotguns from the age of 18 years old to the age of 21years old same as handguns. This isn't good. If they do this they will try to pass other junk down the road too.

Washington State Legislature

Feb 27
"Scheduled for public hearing in the Senate Committee on Ways & Means at 8:30 AM in anticipation of other legislative action."

They usually post videos of the public hearings you can watch with an hour or so after the hearing is done. So check it out on the page under bill status at a glance. They usually list a video link for it once the public hearing is over.:cool:

Stay Vigilant boys.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up gunsmithkinks.;)

Boss, I see it like this (Oregon's Emergency Clause) in Ea but no law....
When your an anti-gun GOV and want to be like all the other big anti-gun players you do not give the subjects time to organize. Especially when it's time to ram unpopular anti-2A legislation down their throats. :mad:

Did not make it due to being so wound up & not get to sleep till after 4 am.:(

Last Edited:
They just had the public meeting at 8:30am today broadcasted live by way of video which I watched. They had groups of people speak that were pro, and and those that were con about the bill. Other than that, it's now up for them to digest it, possibly make ammendments to the bill IF any, then vote on it.:cool:

Last Edited:
So it looks to me like the substitute bill has had the (parts) language removed and there is no reporting to the Dept of Licensing for rifles or shotguns! Might be missing something but have read it twice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top