JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moderators: Does this thread not run contrary to Rule #2 - non-firearm related? Just asking. Obviously, not my call.
Are your feelings getting hurt? You can ignore the thread if that's the case….

Are your feelings getting hurt? You can ignore the thread if that's the case….
On the other hand . . . ;)

AmiTheOnlyOneRules.jpg

Meh, feelings aren't rules, and serious question, why have rules if we just ignore them?
Good question.

Serious question - Why have rules when they are only enforced by certain individuals and only when certain members break said "rules" while others get away with saying whatever they want?

I'd be down with it being a complete free for all. But that's just me.

Good question.

Serious question - Why have rules when they are only enforced by certain individuals and only when certain members break said "rules" while others get away with saying whatever they want?

I'd be down with it being a complete free for all. But that's just me.
Can't answerer that, but that's mostly because of Rule 7 :s0112:

Purpose of this thread - Inform citizens of Oregon of the potential (expressed intent) for some to use these dollars to further the political goal of restricting law abiding citizens constitutional rights. My hope was that people would submit testimony opposing SB603. It wasn't meant to disparage drug addicts, quislings, Mother's without gas money, or boot lickers.

In the interest of decorum I'm requesting that this thread be closed.

People openly crapping on the sidewalks, leaving hazardous amounts of garbage everywhere they camp and doing drugs openly in downtown Seattle has been a development within my short'ish lifetime.

Portland just seems further along.
As a State, it seems like we're at the bottom of almost every important societal metric. I just don't get it, other than if this were a private company, it'd be a "corporate culture" issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top