JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you share the name of the legislator?
I sent the info via PM.

Even though I'm quite sure all email communications I receive from legislators contain nothing that wouldn't be considered public information, it still feels like a violation of trust to publish the contents of a private email online with name. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe you're right. I guess I could send him a note thanking him for nothing and telling him to hurry up and shut down all the other anti-gun bills that move through the judiciary committee and to make sure to let us know right after you kill each bill so we can focus on the next one.

Remember he killed the C&R FFL in Oregon with SB 941. Came up as an exception in the committee and he shot it down on purpose. He even left the language out of the bill on purpose so that C&R FFL holders would not know. Hell even the ATF didnt know and the AG would not even tell them. I pleaded with him for months to make it an exception in that bill. He knew exactly what he was doing.

You dont target C&R license holders unless you plan to punish every gun owner for the death of his sister. Think of how many C&R holders were documenting their crimes in their bound book because of him because they had no idea what so every that Prozanski made it a crime.

That is his life purpose. If he could, he'd pass this bill and put on a requirement that ever one of us be killed as well.

Do not trust him or trust anything that he says

Remember he killed the C&R FFL in Oregon with SB 941. Came up as an exception in the committee and he shot it down on purpose. He even left the language out of the bill on purpose so that C&R FFL holders would not know. Hell even the ATF didnt know and the AG would not even tell them. I pleaded with him for months to make it an exception in that bill. He knew exactly what he was doing.

You dont target C&R license holders unless you plan to punish every gun owner for the death of his sister. Think of how many C&R holders were documenting their crimes in their bound book because of him because they had no idea what so every that Prozanski made it a crime.

That is his life purpose. If he could, he'd pass this bill and put on a requirement that ever one of us be killed as well.

Do not trust him or trust anything that he says
I was wondering about the whole C&R issue in this State. If you have C&R licence, can you visit other states and purchase C&R eligble firearms with out a background check and bring them back to Oregon?

I cannot find confirmation of SB 501 being dead-in-committee; does anyone have a link which definitely says yes it is dead, or no it is still alive?
There won't be a link since it is evidently being shelved in committee. We have two Senators now who have said it is dead. Sen. Thatcher heard this directly from Sen Prozanski who chairs the committee and would be responsible for shelving the bill. Could it come back to life, sure but it's not likely. The Legislators will probably be sponsoring an "assault weapon" and "mag ban" bill from Lift Every Voice Oregon soon. They will be slightly more level headed bills. and I would not be surprised if those bills gain more traction.

The Legislator values core 2A rights? Are there any other rights besides the core 2A rights? You should send another letter to this Legislator and ask him or her if there is some peripheral 2A rights (that we don't know about) that he or she doesn't value.
I receive the same canned letter every time I write concerns of any gun laws. Sen. Merkley and some others I think, use the same informational letters, and really never address the fact that we don't want their laws !!!! I care less about their views, as they are in office to protect, and express our views and needs. With Merkley, I don't care if you feel the illegal immigrants are being treated unfairly, I care about how Oregon's people are treated, and what you are doing to relieve the homeless legal citizens. Those illegals chose to be at our borders, focus on who helped them to get this far, and how you will handle a sudden population increase of thousands. Here you are worried about conditions of others, yet are instrumental at removing self defense of the state's citizens. It seems priorities are a little wrong.

Thanks for posting the video. Those statements she made in the recent interview, more or less, tracks with the entry for "Firearm Safety" in the 2019-2021 agenda:

Firearm Safety
In the wake of the 2015 mass shooting at Umpqua Community College, Governor Brown convened many leaders of higher education in our state to discuss next steps. A Campus Safety Work Group was formed and several recommendations were made. In her budget, Governor Brown has devoted $15 million of potential new revenue to enable institutions of higher education to create a statewide threat-assessment team mentorship program, develop and coordinate incident management teams and training, and help fund necessary improvements to campus infrastructure.

School safety is critical, and so are common sense firearm safety measures to keep all Oregonians safe. It is past time in Oregon to close the Charleston loophole, and we must also ensure that the purchase age for assault weapons is raised. Though these initiatives do not require additional funding, their value to the public's safety are unquestionable.

Thanks for posting the video. Those statements she made in the recent interview, more or less, tracks with the entry for "Firearm Safety" in the 2019-2021 agenda:

The State has NO INTEREST in gun safety for children as they refuse to consider accepting help, for FREE, re Safe Schools Program and Eddie Eagle type programs. None. Gov refuses to discuss them. Portland Public Schools REFUSES to teach children basic gun safety. THEIR fault when the 5-year-old has an "accident".

I receive the same canned letter every time I write concerns of any gun laws. Sen. Merkley and some others I think, use the same informational letters, and really never address the fact that we don't want their laws !!!! I care less about their views, as they are in office to protect, and express our views and needs. With Merkley, I don't care if you feel the illegal immigrants are being treated unfairly, I care about how Oregon's people are treated, and what you are doing to relieve the homeless legal citizens. Those illegals chose to be at our borders, focus on who helped them to get this far, and how you will handle a sudden population increase of thousands. Here you are worried about conditions of others, yet are instrumental at removing self defense of the state's citizens. It seems priorities are a little wrong.

And Merkley is blabbing about running for president in 2020 , That's probably what the dog and pony show at the boarder is about . Where do this Idiots think they are going to put these Immagrants if they do come in to the US ? There are thousands of people on the west coast with no shelter what so ever .

Last Edited:
According to Oregon Live Today ... SB 501 is alive and well in Salem:

Sen. Rob Wagner, D-Tualatin, and Rep. Andrea Salinas, D-Lake Oswego, brought the bill forward at the request of Students for Change, a group of students from Lake Oswego pushing for reforms in the wake of the 2018 Parkland shooting, where 17 people died at a Florida high school.

Wagner said the bill is intended to start a discussion about firearms and the concepts in the bill are likely to change with more discussion, including from students.

No other bill attempts to achieve as many gun-control goals as SB 501. Statesman Journal

"This is about students feeling like they can engage with their elected officials," he said. "If they want to have a conversation about this, let's empower them to have a conversation about it."

And Merkley is blabbing about running for president in 2020 , That's probably what the dog and pony show at the boarder is about . Where do this Idiots think they are going to put these Immagrants if they do come in to the US ? There are thousands of people on the west coast with no shelter what so ever .
A coworker's daughter worked for Merkley a few years ago. She's a hard left D to the core and even she thought he was a two-faced butthole.

Sen. Rob Wagner, D-Tualatin, and Rep. Andrea Salinas, D-Lake Oswego, brought the bill forward at the request of Students for Change, a group of students from Lake Oswego pushing for reforms in the wake of the 2018 Parkland shooting, where 17 people died at a Florida high school.

Wagner said the bill is intended to start a discussion about firearms and the concepts in the bill are likely to change with more discussion, including from students.

No other bill attempts to achieve as many gun-control goals as SB 501. Statesman Journal

"This is about students feeling like they can engage with their elected officials," he said. "If they want to have a conversation about this, let's empower them to have a conversation about it."

Ok so they won't listen to us because they know we aren't the creme of the crop other than when they need our wallets.

They've shifted entirely upon the same strategy we used in Afghan of trying to mentor the next gen to pick up a pen vs a rifle.

To those of you with kids it might be time to coach your kids on safe responsible gun ownership and get them counter active against the other students whom want to push this as noted above in quotes. If they'll listen to kids its high time we make a voice be heard thru 2A friendly kids. Fight fire with fire. Have your kids send and write letters and call these goons maybe they'll get a heart tug off some teen saying why we need them and some facts vs someone who has to pay taxes for a living.

Court challenges and writing these letters aren't doing a whole lot since some have claimed multiple times they keep getting the automated responses back and showing very little interest in shelving these bills. Dunno about you but we can only pool money so much to hope a court stalls a gun bill like last year with IP43. I am informing as many as I can locally and those I interact with but it seems school kids are the prime voice of reason here.

Not just no, but Hell no !!! The same people who took your rights away to own or possess firearms, are now giving you an open door to pass your own firearms laws against those adults who own firearms. It had absolutely nothing to do with taking those rights away from you? By writing these laws, it indicates just maybe you are not mature enough to own firearms, or you need to direct your anger toward those who took that right from you, and now playing like your nice hero. Those Democrats and church leaders are using you to achieve their goals of eliminating all firearms, and losing your second amendment rights that you evidently have not been taught the importance of in either school or home. You have no idea if this were to succeed the loss you and the country will face. You can never can redeem this lost freedom except by force, and this will be your inheritance for rash thoughts. Very likely, like many, the consequences were never considered.

Merkley is an establishment idiot, always get the same blah, blah, blah form letter as a result of expressing concern about trampling on my Civil Rights... I always respond back about how he has no interest in what his constituents have to say or what they care about. Specifically call him out for his form letters. And to my surprise, I never receive a response to those emails... Hmmmmmmmm...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top