JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We had a group meeting with Betsy Johnson today. There was also a brief submitted to the JC by one of our members. I don't know how effective we were. 501 was low hanging fruit and wasn't expected to make it out of committee.

You know I am asking for the obvious reasons, its been posted here that TLGC is lobbying for allot of this stuff.
And important others know if there is impact, no matter how small. Again for obvious reason it may show others are taking this to task.
It would be helpful if we over here, could know when TLGC is fighting and succeeding, it may result in rallied support,
Thats why I was asking :)

I got a call, but because I couldn't say whom, I needed a official release.
But was sure based on what they said it was dead.

hqdefault.jpg

The call that saved Oregon 2A

Got the same message from Huckleberry Fun. He was meeting with Sen. Johnson today and I'm assuming that is where he got the info.

Yep, we were sitting right in Senator Johnson's office to discuss all the pending crap legislation and what to do about it when it happened and she told us "I have some good news for you..."
SB501 is dead and buried. Now for the rest...

Yep, we were sitting right in Senator Johnson's office to discuss all the pending crap legislation and what to do about it when it happened and she told us "I have some good news for you..."
SB501 is dead and buried. Now for the rest...
Great you had that meeting, it will be noticed I bet..

Great you had that meeting, it will be noticed I bet..

Especially since @liberalgunclub tweeted about it using hashtags so all the Dems and others who follow the legislature will see it:

Thank you @senbetsyjohnson for meeting with the #oregon chapter of The Liberal Gun Club to discuss upcoming firearms legislation in the #orleg and how liberal and progressive Democrat gun owners will be affected. #secondamendment

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top