JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got back from ....well... out of state... today. Heck of a welcome to see the elites in Salem pandering to children. I don't drink often. Tonight...I drink.

Maybe it's just me. Has anybody else noticed that ever since our "Bi-relational" governess received her first real election to the office, that she and her inner circle followers have shown a tendency to be drawn to and exploit children for supposedly political purposes? Isn't their a term for this?
I call it "corruption" plain and simple. It's like they can't score a goal so they move the goal post in their favor. Some call that cheating - I call it corruption. It should come with a nice fat jail sentence.

It just seems cock-eyed for the government schools, who broadly despise guns and denigrate gun owners (the kids' parents) to be teaching "gun safety." I would love to see this curriculum. Besides, this is something parents should be teaching their children. The schools are now the "corner stone" where kids learn everything they need to know....right? It doesn't matter what Kate Brown proposes. Nothing will exonerate her from where she has already taken us.

Their Idea of gun safety might be abstinence .and red flagging anyone that is not smiling.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top