Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Oregon SB501 Killed in Committee

Aero Denezol

Reactions
Probably true... I sent a letter through the link that OFF provided last week, one of the State Senators (can't remember which) responded, told me not to worry, as he didn't think it was going to make it.

Now we need to turn our attention to that windbag Lutheran Pastor.

Reactions
Probably true... I sent a letter through the link that OFF provided last week, one of the State Senators (can't remember which) responded, told me not to worry, as he didn't think it was going to make it.

Now we need to turn our attention to that windbag Lutheran Pastor.
HB 2251 is more pressing as is SB 275 (labeled as "emergency")

Looks like its not making it thru.
SB 501.

Anyone have a confirmation on this?
I have it from a reliable source, but want to be sure.
While I hope this is true, bills sometimes play Lazarus and resurrect and get past in the waning minutes of the Oregon Legislature. Don’t let your guard down until Sine Die occurs...

Reactions
They just need their tax exempt status retroactively revoked. That’ll calm them down... Take away their gender confusion bathrooms, should set them in a tailspin...

Time for us to get loud, get disruptive and unite as a single gun supporting community against this tyranny...
I'm with you!!!!!!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I was in need of a carbine length gas tube and didn't want to drive all around town looking for...
    • arakboss