JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Below is one paragraph from an email sent out this morning by Senator Linthicum!

"SB 978
represents a purposeful and energetic effort for disarming Oregonians and infringing on their liberties. The sheer animosity leveled against law abiding citizens is inscrutable and illustrates a complete disrespect for our 2nd Amendment rights. The magical facade of "needed reform" is all that is necessary to mask the demolition of our constitutional liberties. It appears that the real goal is total disarmament of law-abiding Oregonians.

Link to Senator Linthicum full email:

Poison Fruit...

I emailed him my thanks. I also asked that he publicy endorse non-compliance when SB 978 passes and is signed. It is an obvious infringement, therefore cannot be 'law'. For those of you who will argue he cannot ethically/lawfully do that [endorse non compliance], save it. Liberty trumps such argument.

We need to clone this guy.
we dont need to clone this guy.... in this state it would be yet one more exercise in futility!, west coast gun owners need to just stop voting democrat, a democrat vote IS a vote for gun control and hate, especially if it is Trump

great party values for west coast gun owners :(

Another State Senator with her head screwed on and all faculties present is Senator Kim Thatcher. She has filed a Minority report on 978.
Bill Post on the House side is another firebrand gun rights activist.

Below is one paragraph from an email sent out this morning by Senator Linthicum!

"SB 978
represents a purposeful and energetic effort for disarming Oregonians and infringing on their liberties. The sheer animosity leveled against law abiding citizens is inscrutable and illustrates a complete disrespect for our 2nd Amendment rights. The magical facade of "needed reform" is all that is necessary to mask the demolition of our constitutional liberties. It appears that the real goal is total disarmament of law-abiding Oregonians.

Link to Senator Linthicum full email:

Poison Fruit...

Great article and spot on. Unfortunately, as a Republican has no voice in the Oregon Super Majority Legislature.

Lots of great talking points in this newsletter, I'll be crafting a round of emails to the democrats and Peter Courtney in particular...

Folks, as gun owners, we need to unite with a solidarity that the legislature in this state has never experienced. We need to present a single message "NO MORE", it need to be loud, it needs to be clear and it needs to be consistent...

Ole Kate needs to hear it as well and understand taking actions against law abiding citizens is dictatorial and she will be dealt with accordingly...

I hope everyone who reads this, calls themselves a gun owner and voted for democrats will do some soul searching and interspective reflection, those votes have brought is to the brink of seriously losing our rights...

Last Edited:
I hope everyone who reads this, calls themselves a gun owner and voted for democrats will do some soul searching and interspective reflection, those votes have brought is to the brink of seriously losing our rights...
Sadly, the majority of gun owners voting for "Anti-gunners" :rolleyes: will remain oblivious to the amount of work that was done this legislative session to preserve their 2A rights. So, assuming we come out of this session unscathed, these gun owners, if they even think about it, will draw the conclusion that they can continue to vote for "Anti-gunners" because there are never any negative consequences.

Sadly, the majority of gun owners voting for "Anti-gunners" :rolleyes: will remain oblivious to the amount of work that was done this legislative session to preserve their 2A rights. So, assuming we come out of this session unscathed, these gun owners, assuming they even think about it, will draw the conclusion that they can continue to vote for "Anti-gunners" because there are never any negative consequences.
Sad but true, people are oblivious...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads