JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO these recall actions really need to happen badly. If we cant win a pro gun majority in the senate we need to send the message their ignorance to the subject wont be tolerated on gun control

What will stop this bill is an immediate and credible threat of recall elections.

The people who have filed for recall already, are on the
right track. Right now, this is all about Bloombugger's money, but once he's
either gotten his way or realized he can't get his way, he'll go spend it
elsewhere. He's targeted our State because his "Analysts" think his "Disarm the
Peasants" campaign has the best chance of success *here* at the moment (and he's
probably right about that much, at least - "Blind Squirrel Finds Nut").

So our job is to make the cockroaches aware that while Bloombugger and his money
will eventually be gone, WE will still be here, and we will NEVER forget, and
will keep pursuing them eternally, and chase them back through the gates of Hell
and into the arms of their loving Father if we can.

One thing to remember about recall campaigns is that even if they *fail*, the
target of the recall is highly likely to be defeated at the next general election - even
at the next primary, if any viable candidate at all runs against them. We got
rid of Rick Bauman, sniveling gungrabber in the Portland area back in the 80's, that
way - the recall campaign failed, but he vanished like smoke at the next
election. While a lot of voters won't vote to recall someone, because
it's not "Nice", a recall campaign taints the candidate and leaves a bad taste in the
mouths of their constituents who will then nevertheless vote for their
"cleaner" opponent at the next election next time. We need to make the
cockroaches aware that we know of all of that, too. They LIKE their
cocaine and expensive perks and little pageboys and etc. and don't want to
lose them...

Last Edited:
The electronic recall petitions are up. Spread the word. Every single one of these we can get signed is crucial.
<broken link removed>
I cant sign this petition im literally 1 block outside of his district and im pissed because Im outside all the other petition districts I cant sign any recall...

The electronic recall petitions are up. Spread the word. Every single one of these we can get signed is crucial.
<broken link removed>

To make it as easy as possible, I'll print some out myself and hand them to anyone in the district I find that will be willing to sign them. I'll offer to send them in for them too if they prefer. Boy I wish there was one going on for Brent Barton in my own district. In Clackamas County, I think it could be doable, but I'm not the right one to be a chief petitioner.

I guess it comes down to a final push to anyone in the House. Clearly, the committee pushing this completely ignored every piece of testimony in opposition. I hope there are a ton of recalls out of this. They are completley ignoring our side. What a pile of BS.

wow....just wow. I am very afraid that if/when this passes the floodgates will open and AWB, MAG Limits, Warrantless searches, ETC ETC will rapidly follow. And I liked living in Oregon.
Exactly their plan. 941 will not reduce crime and when the next major tradgedy strikes they will push for the next step in "common sense" gun control.

Meanwhile violent offenders walk, hell they even get free field trips to ducks games, they probably call that "common sense" rehab plans.

These people are bubblegumed up stupid.

<broken link removed>

Whats our option now, flood of calls and emails to gov. Brown asking her not to sign the bill?

Hard to believe that anyone thought their testimony would matter.

As if we did not already know yesterday was just for show.Today they proved that, They could not have gotten all the info back that they requested as well as written testimonies that could not be conveyed in two minuets and then review and debate them prior to making their ruling.

I had to stop watching the video because my blood pressure was going to extreme levels. I couldn't believe the litany of "my mother (brother,sister, turtle) was killed ignoring the simple fact that in each of those examples the guns used were procured via a felony, i.e. theft. Watching that work session made me even more ill than before. My communications with my senator and representative have all been met with crickets I'm sorry there isn't more I can do than vote against Senator Steiner Hayward and Representative Helm in their next election; Beaverton is almost as bad as Portland so a recall petition would be a quixotic effort at best.

Glad I'm looking to move out of this state in the neer future. lived here for 34 years and this just made me really distrust those who are suppose to represent the people of this state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top