JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^ That right there.... this is about a corrupt government that fears the people and nothing else. As soon as that threat of fear is eliminated you will see their real face. Strap in, it's going to be a rough ride...

Sure seems like a lot of mileage for a troll thread.:rolleyes:

OK then, you start a thread.

We'll see. Your mileage may vary:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think this has been a great thread, with a lot of great comments:s0151:

A few of the OP's posts made sense when first reading them..............until arguments and comments against the OP's posts, and further consideration of the OP's posts, were made (at least by me).:s0001:

This has taught me a few MORE things about how mind manipulation is done....so subtle it is very difficult to recognize...........:s0002:

But my awareness level is higher now, thanks to many of the posts here.:s0012:

I hope everyone elses is too!:s0145:

OK then, you start a thread.

We'll see. Your mileage may vary:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think this has been a great thread, with a lot of great comments:s0151:

A few of the OP's posts made sense when first reading them..............until arguments and comments against the OP's posts, and further consideration of the OP's posts, were made (at least by me).:s0001:

This has taught me a few MORE things about how mind manipulation is done....so subtle it is very difficult to recognize...........:s0002:

But my awareness level is higher now, thanks to many of the posts here.:s0012:

I hope everyone elses is too!:s0145:
^^^this is the reason why people like the OP should feel welcome to aske questions or spark debate like this here without being called names (troll) or insulted away....

there is a lot of misinformation and even outright lies out there spread by the gun controllers, and likewise there is a lot of gun owners, and even people who believe they support the 2A, who are just trying to understand and wrap their head around finding "common sense" solutions to "gun violence"....
those are the people we need to reach....

Find the weapon...

image.jpg

Make sure to run a background check when you sell the weapon.

^^^ Follow up extra credit question - which of the above is the most likely to kill a person, accidental or intentional? Which of the above is least likely?

car keys are a pretty horrible weapon even if you hold them like a spike between your fingers. can we sharpen the key? Since I dont see any ammo, I'm assuming I'd decide between the flashlight, hammer and firearm on which to use as a club. So I'd go with the hammer

^^^ Follow up extra credit question - which of the above is the most likely to kill a person, accidental or intentional? Which of the above is least likely?

I say it's a trick question - I assume the car keys are meant to be used in a car (not pictured due to size constraints). Knowing the CDC stats on deaths, the keys, and by extension, the car they start, are by far the most deadly weapon on the table.

I also notice that no one mentioned that plywood - the dangerous VOC's in the laminating glue will kill you due to off-gassing. In fact the guy that took the photo is probably one step closer to death just breathing near that plywood. So sad :(

I say it's a trick question - I assume the car keys are meant to be used in a car (not pictured due to size constraints). Knowing the CDC stats on deaths, the keys, and by extension, the car they start, are by far the most deadly weapon on the table.

I also notice that no one mentioned that plywood - the dangerous VOC's in the laminating glue will kill you due to off-gassing. In fact the guy that took the photo is probably one step closer to death just breathing near that plywood. So sad :(

I think you real a LOT MORE into this question than need be..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

AND, is yours a TRICK answer?:confused:

IF so, you tried to trick us by NOT answering the question completely..........:rolleyes:o_O:eek::D:D:D

I think you real a LOT MORE into this question than need be..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

AND, is yours a TRICK answer?:confused:

IF so, you tried to trick us by NOT answering the question completely..........:rolleyes:o_O:eek::D:D:D

You got me. I'm speaking in code to throw the anti's off the scent. The last thing I want to do is encourage Pozansky to write a bill requiring background checks on my high-capacity tactical assault hammers o_O

You guys were looking too far into that question.

Though yes, all can be a weapon. That of course is the point. All can be dangerous in the right hands (or irresponsible hands). We are a nation of finger pointers and everyone wants to blame the object. Not the person controlling the object. Like pneumatic nailguns and I594.

About what I figure - I'd put it car keys, hammer, pistol, then flashlight.
Fixed it for you.

What is so hard to understand that this country was based on freedom? To stifle freedom because of the acts of a few is ludicrous. We are not a military state and that sounds like what the OP wants. If that's the life you desire then stay in the military or move to a military country, pretty simple. I am a ordinary guy, I hunt,fish, and collect/shoot firearms. I do not need to get military/ combat training to protect my family and home, to suggest that I do is silly. This is not rocket science people, has all common sense went out the window????

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top