JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the same dipbubblegum that has also submitted a bill to provide for reparations for the descendants of slaves.

Oregon State Bill 619 to direct the Oregon Department of Revenue to pay individuals who could demonstrate heritage in slavery $123,000 as an annual annuity.

Regardless of one's opinion about such things. Oregon wasn't ever a slave state to begin with.

I propose a bill. Portland representatives are prohibited from submitting bills.

Truth be told...I was actually in Science class last week...working some students....
And yes the students do know that lead is a naturally occurring substance....:D

That said...
I don't think there is any danger of them becoming Oregon State Representatives....:D
Andy

They stop at nothing.
My Rep is on the same page with me about almost everything, she isn't stupid.
My senator is a dumbass and won't listen to anything anyone who opposes her viewpoint. Brick wall unless I have a D check mark by my name.

They stop at nothing.
My Rep is on the same page with me about almost everything, she isn't stupid.
My senator is a dumbass and won't listen to anything anyone who opposes her viewpoint. Brick wall unless I have a D check mark by my name.
I would doubt she as fished ever. Might be wrong. Checked Sportsman when first heard about this a couple of months ago. I believe they had 2 sinkers that weren't lead. They were between $7 and $10 a piece if I remember correctly and these were trout size.:(

I would doubt she as fished ever. Might be wrong. Checked Sportsman when first heard about this a couple of months ago. I believe they had 2 sinkers that weren't lead. They were between $7 and $10 a piece if I remember correctly and these were trout size.:(
Only fished for her husbands trouser trout, nothing else.

There are plenty of alloys that aren't lead, heck, I see them everywhere on car wheels.

Find me a cost effective, viable solution that has the same properties and I'm all for it. Until then, I have plenty of lead they can have... express delivery.
;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews