JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the same dipbubblegum that has also submitted a bill to provide for reparations for the descendants of slaves.

Oregon State Bill 619 to direct the Oregon Department of Revenue to pay individuals who could demonstrate heritage in slavery $123,000 as an annual annuity.

Regardless of one's opinion about such things. Oregon wasn't ever a slave state to begin with.

I propose a bill. Portland representatives are prohibited from submitting bills.

Truth be told...I was actually in Science class last week...working some students....
And yes the students do know that lead is a naturally occurring substance....:D

That said...
I don't think there is any danger of them becoming Oregon State Representatives....:D
Andy

They stop at nothing.
My Rep is on the same page with me about almost everything, she isn't stupid.
My senator is a dumbass and won't listen to anything anyone who opposes her viewpoint. Brick wall unless I have a D check mark by my name.

They stop at nothing.
My Rep is on the same page with me about almost everything, she isn't stupid.
My senator is a dumbass and won't listen to anything anyone who opposes her viewpoint. Brick wall unless I have a D check mark by my name.
I would doubt she as fished ever. Might be wrong. Checked Sportsman when first heard about this a couple of months ago. I believe they had 2 sinkers that weren't lead. They were between $7 and $10 a piece if I remember correctly and these were trout size.:(

I would doubt she as fished ever. Might be wrong. Checked Sportsman when first heard about this a couple of months ago. I believe they had 2 sinkers that weren't lead. They were between $7 and $10 a piece if I remember correctly and these were trout size.:(
Only fished for her husbands trouser trout, nothing else.

There are plenty of alloys that aren't lead, heck, I see them everywhere on car wheels.

Find me a cost effective, viable solution that has the same properties and I'm all for it. Until then, I have plenty of lead they can have... express delivery.
;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top