JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wars in the near future will not be fought over land, oil or food. Water is fast becoming the scarcest of resources in the world! You can live for quite some time without food, but only a few days without water.

Wars in the near future will not be fought over land, oil or food. Water is fast becoming the scarcest of resources in the world! You can live for quite some time without food, but only a few days without water.

Agree 100%

Yet another reason why water bottling companies need to get the boot from the PNW. They steal our water for around 2-5 cents per 100 HUNDRED gallons and resell it to us for $1.25 per pint!

This reminds me of the drug problem coming over the southern border. People complain about how illegals bring drugs over the border, but it is to fuel the demands of American drug users. The sellers are only half the problem. In both cases they are supplying the buyers demand.

Ranb

This reminds me of the drug problem coming over the southern border. People complain about how illegals bring drugs over the border, but it is to fuel the demands of American drug users. The sellers are only half the problem. In both cases they are supplying the buyers demand.

Ranb

Bingo. I always shake my head at how people will rail against the drug wars on the border but hardly ever address why there's a problem in the first place.

-

I was in a good mood today. then I read this!!! now I am super pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have more square feet of garden than house. I enjoy eating what I grow, and I enjoy growing it.

I am pissed that someone would even think of this $hit.

Whatever happened to "...government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

Why are we letting OUR Government try this, and all the other crap on us?

they just keep seeing how much they can walk over us without us doing anything. control by incrementalism.

Who is about ready to start exercising our right to assemble?

I was in a good mood today. then I read this!!! now I am super pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have more square feet of garden than house. I enjoy eating what I grow, and I enjoy growing it.

I am pissed that someone would even think of this $hit.

Now where exactly do you live in Tacoma?

I don't think this is "far fetched propaganda".I would guess there are parties that have these type of thing in mind. I also believe this will bring a faster break down of our society than Big Brother trying to take our guns.

We as Amaricans,have grown,eaten,shared and sold our own foods from when there wasn't any colonies yet.And in the lands we all came from.

This will definitely make the largest act of civil disobedience happen when everyone,even people with brown thumbs like me,will start a garden.

Oh and save room in your gun safe for some seeds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top