JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw something online this morning, and thought hmmm.

Has anyone else seen conversation about 5078 perhaps impacting online Ammunition sales to WA State residents?

SB5078.jpeg

I saw something online this morning, and thought hmmm.

Has anyone else seen conversation about 5078 perhaps impacting online Ammunition sales to WA State residents?

View attachment 1383071
What is 5078? Is that the "kill all ffls" bill? It says clearly any product including ammo. It also says any ammo component so I read that as powder, primers, bullets etc. I also read it as any reloading component or equipment.

I don't have any context for what that means though, only that it's shown clearly imo in the defintions. Those Bastards have gone too far with all this illegal BS.

This paragraph tells you all you really need to know about how long WA FFl's will last.

"A firearm industry member shall not knowingly create, maintain, or contribute to a public nuisance in this state through the sale, manufacturing, distribution, importing, or marketing of a firearm industry product".

A barrel or buffer spring would qualify as a part that could convert a legally obtained item into a firearm.

"A firearm industry member shall not manufacture, distribute, import, market, offer for wholesale, or offer for retail sale a firearm industry product that is: (a) Designed, sold, or marketed in a manner that foreseeably promotes conversion of legal firearm industry products into illegal firearm industry products".

"Product" means:24 (i) A firearm;25 (ii) Ammunition;26 27 (iii) A component part of a firearm or ammunition, including a 28 completed frame or receiver or unfinished frame or receiver, as defined in RCW 9.41.010;

Not many in Olympia today fighting this. I just met some members from Vancouver that came up for this committee meeting.
I can remember back when there was thousands of people at the Tivoli fountain at the capital, 20 made it today.
A very high majority of these gun control bills will pass due to no physical opposition, it damn sad that people don't even care about their/our rights anymore.

I just moved here and couldn't have picked a worse time. Mag ban and now this! It's so sad to see people not caring anymore about freedoms. At least I could offload a few for some extra cash before I move back right? 😂

Interesting how many legislators point to "similar" legislation in "other states" as justification for their introduction of constricting bills. If it happens in Washington, it will happen in Idaho. Many of the bills introduced in the current Idaho Legislative session are using the "other states" are doing or have done this already by the so-called "elected" officials (both R and D's)! Treatment or removal is the way to stop a deterioration of a negative occurrence!

The anti gun soccer moms here have made it clear, they don't want guns here in WA ,OR and of course CA. From banning a huge proportion of common use guns to cornering FFLs to drive them out of business and other political and economic barriers they tout as "common sense".
The Leftist woke BS is cancer that must be cut out as it spreads easily as cities and towns get yuppied up etc.

Thanks for that.
You can also contact committee members on the other side of the aisle and get them your two cents worth, that is highly recommend it.
Talking to Neighbors or coworkers to get them involved is also highly recommended.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top