JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're going to have to define "range." My range has no power, buildings, or staff. How the hell do they expect us to maintain inventory and conduct background checks?

It's like California a little bit at a time. The demographics are against use. In the long run. If we can't win now then the state is lost.

Last Edited:
This reminds me of the hearings for SB941, where Prozanski had "invited testimony" from a gun store owner from California. He openly stated he loved the law as it would force customers into his store to buy his products. What a slime ball.

I could see the same guy back for SB501, excited about the prospects of selling .22 ammo for $0.25 a round, or something like that.

This reminds me of the hearings for SB941, where Prozanski had "invited testimony" from a gun store owner from California. He openly stated he loved the law as it would force customers into his store to buy his products. What a slime ball.

I could see the same guy back for SB501, excited about the prospects of selling .22 ammo for $0.25 a round, or something like that.

When the market is interfered with by the government it tends to shift outside the governments reach and go dark.

That man will probably only have a short lived victory before his shops fold up to speakeasy style brokers and an increase in organized crime in the state.

It's already happening in California, if the vice special on it was any indicator.

In SB 501 it states in Section 7 subsection 4 that: "(4) This section does not apply to ammunition purchased and used at a target shooting range."

So if the range allowed it, you the transferor could meet transferee at range and transfer ammo, then go on your way, right?

One thing they dont think of since they are city dwellers Is the most people that shoot at ranges are people that live in the city. Most everyone else goes to private land or into the woods somewhere. I know folks that have never been to a pay to shoot range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top