JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
So it seems a thread is being ignored , but there isnt .

i'm guessing its about the braces but i cant find it

Pistol Brace rule Dropped!

but everytime i click a link

Page Not Found

The requested thread could not be found.

BNl9W0k.jpg
WVkfXuq.jpg

I don't ignore anyone, but I'm fairly sure Ops has me on his ignore list. Maybe that's creating havoc with his ability to read that thread(??) No idea.
I thought I remembered you saying you didn't have anyone on ignore in a different thread just a little while back. I did mention above (post #5) that you were the OP on the merged thread but didn't get a reaction to that. I almost private messaged you to confirm you didn't have Ops on your ignore list. :D I don't have anyone on ignore either, but I guess I don't really know or have a way to tell if someone is ignoring me. :s0092:

Upvote 0
I thought I remembered you saying you didn't have anyone on ignore in a different thread just a little while back. I did mention above (post #5) that you were the OP on the merged thread but didn't get a reaction to that. I almost private messaged you to confirm you didn't have Ops on your ignore list. :D I don't have anyone on ignore either, but I guess I don't really know or have a way to tell if someone is ignoring me. :s0092:

The clue is when you're reading a thread and there are missing posts. Someone is replying to a post you can't read, or less obvious, the post numbers skip a number.

Upvote 0
I don't really know or have a way to tell if someone is ignoring me. :s0092:
Yeah. Like @Flopsweat said... and also if you click on a username to visit their member profile it will tell you, "page not found". "The requested user could not be found.".

Like this thread.. I can see ops post #1, but there are a whole bunch of posts #'s skipped and assume those are ops since his name doesn't appear anywhere other than the OP.

I guess that goes to show... don't be a ninny... or you might miss out on information that might prove helpful(?) 🤣

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah. Like @Flopsweat said... and also if you click on a username to visit their member profile it will tell you, "page not found". "The requested user could not be found.".

Like this thread.. I can see ops post #1, but there are a whole bunch of posts #'s skipped and assume those are ops since his name doesn't appear anywhere other than the OP.

I guess that goes to show... don't be a ninny... or you might miss out on information that might prove helpful(?) 🤣
I have only ever blocked one person, and it's not any of you. :D

Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR