JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I learned about Northwest Firearms a couple years ago when driving up to one of the rural ranges I frequent, being surprised that it was completely cleaned and then learning via signage that a group of volunteers from this forum did the clean up.

Since then I have lurked around the forum looking for information, and finally committed to Joining another forum.

I say "another" as I would describe myself as a hobby collector, and while I have been hunting and target shooting since I was a child, only in the past few years have I embraced a few more aspects of target shooting.

I would love any advise on "best-practices" or tips for this forum, and will offer up advise as much as I can. Since it is based off my experiences and knowledge I can't say it is "correct" or the most accurate, but I will try not to lead anyone astray!

Hello again!

Welcome aboard!

IMG_0653.JPG

Welcome to the site, cowboy! I hope you enjoy it! :)

This is a very forgiving site, if you break a commandment the mods will let you know! No sweat, don't be mean spirited and you're golden!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top