JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I learned about Northwest Firearms a couple years ago when driving up to one of the rural ranges I frequent, being surprised that it was completely cleaned and then learning via signage that a group of volunteers from this forum did the clean up.

Since then I have lurked around the forum looking for information, and finally committed to Joining another forum.

I say "another" as I would describe myself as a hobby collector, and while I have been hunting and target shooting since I was a child, only in the past few years have I embraced a few more aspects of target shooting.

I would love any advise on "best-practices" or tips for this forum, and will offer up advise as much as I can. Since it is based off my experiences and knowledge I can't say it is "correct" or the most accurate, but I will try not to lead anyone astray!

Hello again!

Welcome aboard!

IMG_0653.JPG

Welcome to the site, cowboy! I hope you enjoy it! :)

This is a very forgiving site, if you break a commandment the mods will let you know! No sweat, don't be mean spirited and you're golden!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top