JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
State and Feds have much of the Oregon coast locked up for surf fishing/collecting as well.

Sucks to have Oregon State and NOAA research facilities in Newport.

Check out the Oregon fishing synopsis for the research/no collecting up and down the coast. Anyplace with a mix of rocky shore/gravel/contour that will hold fish available the shore fisherman it's likely in lock up. If you don't have a boat to get off shore you're effectively wasting your time.

I became eligible for a Pioneer license a few years ago. License is effectively free but it's not really worth spending the money on tags. They've pretty much killed fishing on the Oregon coast. Damn shame what has been done to this state in the past 50-60 years.

Don't get me started on abalone harvest limits.......
Could you please expand on this, I'm not familiar with what's happening south of Vancouver wa.

Great for turning a buck and make it affordable for people to feel good... because they are eating healthy by eating fish... but it's all a scam.
This ^^ is truly it. Though I used to buy the farm raised cat fish at the store. Not sure that's much better. But the guy that worked the butcher Block at Albertsons could fry up some of the best "Catfish Nuggets" you'd ever taste. But the fat on the fillets needed to be trimmed good as it tasted muddy. Then it went up to $9.00+/lb. We get our catfish fix from Siltcoos Lake every year now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top