JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they can' ban springs and metal blocks or pipes. Pandoras box is open. And even if they were to scrub blueprints off the net totally, ONE guy with a set of calipers, a tape measure, and a notebook can recreate them in a couple hours time. You don't need machines to make anything, you can, with time, make every part in a firearm with hand files and a hack saw. Men built firearms for 500 years before the AR rifkes were even a doodle on Eugene Stoner's napkin. They did not need CNC mills, lathes, or punch presses. Just about everything you need to build a functioning rifle can be obtained at Home Depot. Are they going to ban Home Depot?

Just about everything you need to build a functioning rifle can be obtained at Home Depot. Are they going to ban Home Depot?

You can get .22lr pistols* from Home depot now
Ramset MasterShot 0.22 Caliber Powder Actuated Tool-40088 - The Home Depot

*granted they fire nails with 22 blanks, it would not be a stretch to change the barrel to one that would take a 22lr round.

replace the piston with a hollow tube or barrel and you have a single shot 22
http://www.ramset.com/Portals/0/pdf/PartsandSchematics/PowderFasteningTools/Mastershot.pdf

they can' ban springs and metal blocks or pipes. Pandoras box is open. And even if they were to scrub blueprints off the net totally, ONE guy with a set of calipers, a tape measure, and a notebook can recreate them in a couple hours time. You don't need machines to make anything, you can, with time, make every part in a firearm with hand files and a hack saw. Men built firearms for 500 years before the AR rifkes were even a doodle on Eugene Stoner's napkin. They did not need CNC mills, lathes, or punch presses. Just about everything you need to build a functioning rifle can be obtained at Home Depot. Are they going to ban Home Depot?

Can you make a barel with a hack saw and a file? Rifling? You must be really good with your hands.

You can get .22lr pistols* from Home depot now
Ramset MasterShot 0.22 Caliber Powder Actuated Tool-40088 - The Home Depot

*granted they fire nails with 22 blanks, it would not be a stretch to change the barrel to one that would take a 22lr round.

replace the piston with a hollow tube or barrel and you have a single shot 22
http://www.ramset.com/Portals/0/pdf/PartsandSchematics/PowderFasteningTools/Mastershot.pdf
I say just shoot nails...

As Murdoch said in Lethal Weapon - "nailed him".

I say just shoot nails...

As Murdoch said in Lethal Weapon - "nailed him".

I have a gas powered piston nail gun, have an extra safety (the part that detects if it is pressed up against a piece of wood) that I have welded a handle to it so I can fire it in any direction. Granted it only has the muzzle energy that is a fraction of a rifle, it will still drive a 3" nail into iron wood. More than enough to deter a home invader. Even has a 30 round clip. I have enough butane for it to fire 12,000 nails.

I DONT FRICKEN LIKE POLITICIANS DISARMING ME FOR MY OWN SAFETY. They can pass all the BS laws they like, I'm not going to sit around and wait for the police to show up.

I have a gas powered piston nail gun, have an extra safety (the part that detects if it is pressed up against a piece of wood) that I have welded a handle to it so I can fire it in any direction. Granted it only has the muzzle energy that is a fraction of a rifle, it will still drive a 3" nail into iron wood. More than enough to deter a home invader. Even has a 30 round clip. I have enough butane for it to fire 12,000 nails.

I DONT FRICKEN LIKE POLITICIANS DISARMING ME FOR MY OWN SAFETY. They can pass all the BS laws they like, I'm not going to sit around and wait for the police to show up.
Dude, put a Red Don't on it and yer good to go.

See, they think they can legislate self defense weapons away... There's knifes, swords, machetes, hatchets, axes et. al. There's rocks and spares, hammers and crossbows, there's wrist rockets and nail guns... A man determined to protect himself and his loved ones will indeed do it...

Mine is air powered and I can shoot the nail across a street and make it stick one out of ten shots. :D

Yes.... they will, if needed. o_O

See, they think they can legislate self defense weapons away... There's knifes, swords, machetes, hatchets, axes et. al. There's rocks and spares, hammers and crossbows, there's wrist rockets and nail guns... A man determined to protect himself and his loved ones will indeed do it...

You forgot the single most important reason for the 2nd amendment. Not only to protect you and your family. But protection from opressive governments both foriegn and domestic. What good is a rock going to do when they come to round up everybody? hypothetically...............

You forgot the single most important reason for the 2nd amendment. Not only to protect you and your family. But protection from opressive governments both foriegn and domestic. What good is a rock going to do when they come to round up everybody? hypothetically...............
Amen... And it looks like we're able to more clearly identify the oppressors within our government(s)... They seem to be part of the party known as Dimocrats...

Mine is air powered and I can shoot the nail across a street and make it stick one out of ten shots. :D

I went with gas piston because more portable. The butane charge tubes are smaller than a magpul magazine. I was considering home defense in addition to having a framing nailer.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to make an actual gas piston style firearm. I'm sure it is much less power density than smokeless powder. But piston engines can also be pushed to huge power levels.

Imagine a rifle with a pistol actuator shooting .45 cal slugs. Powered by a shot of race fuel and a shot of nitrous? Perhaps I have a new project gun.

They're already doing a version of that on the internet. Anyone who disagrees with them (or they disagree with) gets "deplatformed" & banned off social media sites, domain name registrars shutting down private websites. PayPal, Patreon, and other payment processors rejecting any legal commerce "they" declare "hate speech" (aka "wrong think").... it's only a matter of time before this website gets hit.

It's also starting in the physical realm, "protesters" standing outside the private homes of MSM personalities, and even damaging their property, businesses getting harassed, etc... it's going to escalate, mark my words.

I went with gas piston because more portable. The butane charge tubes are smaller than a magpul magazine. I was considering home defense in addition to having a framing nailer.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to make an actual gas piston style firearm. I'm sure it is much less power density than smokeless powder. But piston engines can also be pushed to huge power levels.

Imagine a rifle with a pistol actuator shooting .45 cal slugs. Powered by a shot of race fuel and a shot of nitrous? Perhaps I have a new project gun.

Would be easy to make full auto too. And legal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top