JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It doesnt make sense. Its 80%, its not even a firearm. Same goes for the parts.
They sell kits for vehicles that aren't street legal because they're just parts.
Not sure how they can actually ban springs, pins..etc. the market will simply find a way around the law. Franklin Armory certainly will.
I know that people with a drilling jig for locating the selector hole in a MAC10 / 11 have been convicted for having the capability to manufacture Class 3 firearms. Without any parts or finished weapons on site. Don't underestimate the government's ability to make unreasonable assumptions when it suits their purpose.

I know that people with a drilling jig for locating the selector hole in a MAC10 / 11 have been convicted for having the capability to manufacture Class 3 firearms. Without any parts or finished weapons on site. Don't underestimate the government's ability to make unreasonable assumptions when it suits their purpose.

The ATF calls it, "constructive intent". People have been prosecuted for just that alone. Thought cops. Your in jail for what you "might" possibly do. Not what you have already done.

True. Guess they'd need initial cause and know where to look on a persons property though.

Perhaps they depend on those of us who pay attention and discuss these topics to then fall in line with their madates out of fear and some unseen threat.

Oddly enough while the informed tend to work themselves up, complain about the intrutions and fall in line with new madates, the vast majority of firearms owners are ignorant of the political ramblings and even if they were, not so they most likely would not give a bubblegum base upon my personal experience with others.

My guess is 3D printers will keep getting cheaper and better and pretty soon, it won't matter one bit.

full.jpg

........:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top