JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Silverdale
State
Washington
Zip Code
SAXBY PALMER ENSIGN ELITE 22 cal. Pellet Rifle "Scarce" This gun is in near new condition. I have had it my collection of many years. It comes with the pumping tool and 6 metal cartridges with the original cartridge box. There is a scratch on the receiver With normal handling marks. Please look at the pictures and call with your Questions. This is one of the coolest vintage air rifles ever made. .22 caliber 800, feet per second, recoiless, precharged cartridges. The Ensign was imported into the U.S. by Marksman for a short time in the 1990s. The Brits were the ones who came up with the Saxby-Palmer Ensign. It's a bolt-action rifle that loads a huge metal cartridge that contains both the air and a .22 caliber pellet. Each reusable cartridge is about the size of a 12-gauge shotgun shell or larger. It fires like a centerfire cartridge, with the firing pin pushing on a central valve pin that runs almost the entire length of the air cartridge. When the pin moves, it opens the air reservoir inside the cartridge, allowing the compressed air to escape behind a pellet that's loaded in the nose. Please look at the pictures and if you have any questions please call, text, or email me. My quickest response will be by calling me and if I don't answer please leave a detailed message.

rBdkwf0IQUSR%rtCHcAJMg.jpg unSvTXkaRrqb1K1OdUKp4w.jpg +8F+uaX3SXWq+QayUYjuZA.jpg 4xuLxd9SR5iHAJ9HRRCS6w.jpg 9KW+yrGdSDmHNbLB9Tw0ZQ.jpg Yug8cyBaQquGHUNVPj%Q2Q.jpg kwyOqrPZTtONhWSa23JWrA.jpg gk3K+LNBRhS9wyBDudZBbw.jpg 6oq4K6D5RqGA8UAxK8iXAg.jpg zScS2L5kRHOlEYnXprOwlQ.jpg MGsXN0DhTFiMbdKmHcv7jQ.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry no not anymore. Sold it
But I do have about 1000 vintage Airgun parts and Gun's with repair Manuel for sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top