Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Saw something today that almost made me lose my lunch

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by clearconscience, Mar 18, 2015.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

image.jpg So i had to go downtown for a meeting today and they took us out to lunch and of course we go to this hippy joint in the pearl district.
    And on the wall is this disgusting piece of work

2. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

I kind of like it. The X ring would just cover the tip of the nose and 9 the nostrils. I would say the seven would cover top of lip to the bottom eye lid and the 2 would just encompass the ears

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

For a second I thought CC may have seen me streakin', but I don't recall any recent breezes. o_O

That is a seriously warped piece. Those who drink the koolaid THAT deeply won't have a clue until they're being ushered into the furnaces. :rolleyes:

Slobray and clearconscience like this.
  4. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Did you comment on it? It was Portland maybe you should have pulled out a Sharpie and tagged it.....

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

LOL... Yeah, since it's a portrait bash you shoulda penned in a little Hitler 'stache to reflect the real spirit behind the inspiration to produce such a thing. o_O

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  6. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Had to add extra hair to hide them "jug ears" :s0140:, how would you like to go through life with handles like that on your head? Bet it would make you hate America to look like that.:D

7. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I knew a couple of old heifers from the old Candlelight days with those kind of ears. Quite handy.

Slobray and Just Jim like this.