JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in Beaverton, on Cedar Hills Blvd, and I saw a large, lifted, white Ford Expedition-STYLE/SIZE vehicle. (I forget exactly what it was)

It had a front bar with some pretty serious lighting, but most noticeable was the roof rack with all sorts of gadgets, containers, and lots of gas cans.

Anyway, I wondered if this was any of yours.

I also see a big white van in forest heights that's been raised, and has containers on top. This, of course, is also quite awesome.

Whoever it is that owns these, my compliments to you.

(It seems like it's been forever since I've been on here, and I apologize for that...)

just my 2 cents, but it seems like that attracts alot of attention, which is the last thing i'd want in a survival vehicle. i'm looking for something beat up, diesel (so fuel can be made in the garage), 4wd, and pre-98 (before everything was computer controlled in diesels). I'll definitely give you the awesomeness though. i'd love to have that kind of vehicle for bubblegums and grins to take through the woods and mud.

Saw it east bound on Canyon @ 117th, about 10:10 today. Even a quick glance was impressive. It appeared to be ready for an expedition. I was so busy looking at the "whole picture", I wasn't sure about the plate. But it may have been out of state.

Sounds like the world wildlife fund vehical that my bro saw in Africa all stuffed with gas cans, except that was a Hummer and got even less miles per gallon.

just my 2 cents, but it seems like that attracts alot of attention, which is the last thing i'd want in a survival vehicle. i'm looking for something beat up, diesel (so fuel can be made in the garage), 4wd, and pre-98 (before everything was computer controlled in diesels). I'll definitely give you the awesomeness though. i'd love to have that kind of vehicle for bubblegums and grins to take through the woods and mud.

I agree, and feel that these things have become a novelty, because I don't think many people area actually EXPECTING an apocalypse anytime soon. It seems as if most people just 'get prepared' as a hobby. It's still interesting, though. Cool ride, regardless.

Saw it today in Tualatin. white Expedition maybe a 2006. Could not see plates but the tires were very nice and roof rack had 3-4 lights, gas cans, jack and shovel. Looked stock height. Very nice and not overly tricked, but does draw some looks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top