JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was at the Warrenton store this morning and picked up their last box of 9mm hollow points and 3 boxes of the X-tac stuff. .50 a round is about par for the course on the 5.56. I have bought around a thousand rounds in the last couple months and that is the going rate when I've decided to buy.

There was maybe a dozen boxes left, but I'm sure it's gone by now. The lady at the counter said they also got in some 325 round packs of .22lr, but it was long gone by the time I got there.

Hopefully things are starting to ease up???

They are, but be patient. The most important thing is to not feed the a$$hats that are jacking the prices. Every time someone buys from them it extends the pain just a little bit longer.

They are, but be patient. The most important thing is to not feed the a$$hats that are jacking the prices. Every time someone buys from them it extends the pain just a little bit longer.

+1 on that, but I really am getting impatient for a day at the range. I'm just not willing to fork over big $$$ for a couple boxes of range ammo.

It's the principle. Screw them, and I hope they get stuck with HUGE credit card debit. I have about as much love for these clowns as I have for Ginny Burr-Dick (I just gave her a cool hyphenated name. Her husband probably gets it.).

Freddies in Tillamook had some too as of last night. Plus they have alot more rifles now. Mostly expensive 10/22's. The ones with the colored lam stocks. Alot more named brand pistols too. Not just the cheaper Kahr kind of stuff, but more Rugers, Colts, and iirc Glocks.

+1 on that, but I really am getting impatient for a day at the range. I'm just not willing to fork over big $$$ for a couple boxes of range ammo.

.59 is the most I've paid for for 5.56 since this last shortage started. I bought a half case at our local gun show from Heller Enterprise a couple months ago (.59) . Bought some from a co-worker, he wanted more $$$, but I told him that.50 was my best offer and the stuff from Fred Meyer. My wife works for them so I actually paid .43 per round.

Not excited about it, but it's allowed me to keep shooting without depleting the reserves too bad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top