JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
it was great, my eyes were glued to the screen, i took my 10 yr old and she said she now knows what to tell people at her school when they "worship" obama.. i really hope more people see this, i was really surprised it was in salem theaters. :s0155:

I went at 1:40 on a labor day weekend and the theater was a little over hall full it was nice to see, the majority of people there were over 55 yrs old

I didn't notice any people from the 30 and younger group there.
Haven't seen it yet myself but that is what I am hearing from those who have and it makes sense. Nothing is going to change the minds of those in that age category who support him. Lets just hope there are way less of them than before but the reality is the battle lines are drawn with those who do support him. They are very dedicated to him for whatever reasons. I believe the the majority of those who voted for him did so to put a black man in the white house, not a president in office.

Haven't seen it yet myself but that is what I am hearing from those who have and it makes sense. Nothing is going to change the minds of those in that age category who support him. Lets just hope there are way less of them than before but the reality is the battle lines are drawn with those who do support him. They are very dedicated to him for whatever reasons. I believe the the majority of those who voted for him did so to put a black man in the white house, not a president in office.

As sad as it is i think that's why a majority of people voted for him. I was called a racist once because I told some people that i refused to vote for him. I cant stand the man and I PRAY he doesn't get re-elected.

Saw it at Regal Bridgeport Village Still playing read the reviews on thier website. It explains alot many things we as Americans can not relate to. I have always thought bho was un american and the movie pretty much proves that point. Enjoy and this was 2 wks ago carried and they did not search my wifes purse. First time ever been to a movie that everyone stood and clapped afterwords.

<broken link removed>

Even though I am not a Jone's fan, "The Obama Deception" is a much better movie. It cuts to the chase in that it really doesn't matter what puppet sits in the chair, the agenda is always the same.

Why is this thread still here? Someone better make a gun comment LOL - or else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top