JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which one of these heroes are you? What lengths will you go to to defend your neighbor's property? Who will you encourage to come along for your adventures? Asking for me and for friends in Laurelhurst.
I am what I am - Popeye

If you live in Portland proper, you are on your own as far as I am concerned. A good 30 miles away from me, so hardly my neighbor, and I consider it unwise to live there - but you made your choices, live with them. It isn't like crime/etc. is a new issue in Portland.

My neighbors not only watch out for each other with regards to intruders/etc., we actively help each other. We chose to live in the boonies for a number of reasons, crime/etc. being one factor.

Last Edited:
I am what I am - Popeye

If you live in Portland proper, you are on your own as far as I am concerned. A good 30 miles away from me, so hardly my neighbor, and I consider it unwise to live there - but you made your choices, live with them. It isn't like crime/etc. isn't a new issue in Portland.

My neighbors not only watch out for each other with regards to intruders/etc., we actively help each other. We chose to live in the boonies for a number of reasons, crime/etc. being one factor.
my type of neighbor

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads