Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Saving outgoing PMs

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Artpro, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Artpro

Artpro Salem, OR. Artpro Bronze Supporter

Hi, I'm always forgetting to SAVE A COPY, when semding a PM. Is there any way to automatically toggle that feature and leave it ON?
    Thanks,
    Art

2. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Yes, everytime you send a new pm, twards the bottom of the page there are boxes to check off that will allow you to save a copy of the pm to your notification page. I'm pretty sure that once it's checked, it stays checked and you save a copy of all sent messages.

3. Artpro

Artpro Salem, OR. Artpro Bronze Supporter

Magnum. Thanks for your response. However, my experience has been such, that clicking on the Save box, Saves only the current PM. I'd like to leave that feature ON all the time.
    Art

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Good question. If you click "Settings" in the top right, then "General Settings" on the left, you'll see "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default". Select that and it'll save them by default.