JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_3821.GIF
Only if it'll eat moths. ;)

It's cool, but $2895? o_O
Or carry a $500 Glock 19 and not have near the stomach ache.

^. This. If one's goal is to obtain a reliable, accurate pistol that launches 9mm projectiles, well, there are a lot of options that are sub-$2,895. Actually, nearly all of them are south of that figure by a good margin, even if you have some gunsmithing work done upon said. Neat, I guess, but I'm not feeling it at that price point. Three grand buys a lot of guns, ammo, and accessories.

It's cool, but $2895? o_O
That's like 6.4 used Glocks and many of the new 9mm offerings
They call it the EDC? Why carry that heavy thing when there are tons of lighter 9s out there? Why carry a 9 of that weight when there are 10s and 45s that weigh about the same?
Of course some spend money on expensive sport cars because they need some help in other areas:rolleyes:
My ego is OK,I don't need a gun that costs as much as I like to spend on a vehicle

When it come to something I can depend on to protect myself and family cost is not my first priority. It must go bang every time I pull the trigger.

Wilson's are beautiful well crafted pistols and if i was a billionaire I would buy us all one. But like a supermodel, its a little out of my league. And she's a hefty one for edc.

I got the Primary weapons system EDC19 slide for a Glock19, came with night sights and make a factory trigger go to 3.5lb trigger pull, $350 on Ebay. Put a fluted alpha wolf barrel on it. Crazy nice $600 Glock19. Saved $2200... (thats what im telling my self, at least) still want a Wilson 1911.

Wilson is proud of their guns. If I had the money to burn I'd like to get one and match it up with this Recon SR in 300 BO.... 3954AB8F-E4CC-4E85-A294-531E451476AE-177-00000131AB8E9E1E_tmp.jpg
The base rifle is only $2500...add in optics, can, etc..probably closer to $4Gs. since the above pictured Maynard James Keenan of Tool, one of my favorite musicians rocks one(pun intended)...It has to be worth over $7000 for the set.
Or I could somehow live without a "flying W" logo... upgrade my Glock with some Zev parts... stick to lousy "hobby built" rifles, and spend the $ I save on ammo, training, and maybe a family vacation.
.....I actually have the issue Rifle firepower magazine that the above picture of MJK and his Wilson AR comes from... It is nice to see that at least some people in the entertainment industry still believe in gun rights.

Last Edited:
Pricey, yes. A great shooter, yes. A gun for everybody, no.

I had the opportunity to shoot one recently at a class with Ken Hackathorn. VERY nicely put together, and very smooth in operation. No grip safety and a slightly fat handle, but other than that, not much different than a 1911. I am on the fence about ordering one, not sure its the right gun for me. I train with and carry semi custom 1911's, and will not trust my life or my families lives to anything other than what I use daily. Of course, to each his own. I completely understand the sentiment of losing a $3K pistol to the police, although I have never talked to anybody that has been thru that. However, my own personal feelings are that my life and/or my families lives are worth the replacement cost, should it come to that. Of course, you may feel differently, and that's fine. It's like tires, knives, reloading presses, etc. There is something out there for everyone.

Seems Ryan Wilson is moving the company forward and we may see more new stuff in the coming years. I was and am very impressed and excited about this sort of change coming from a company like Wilson Combat. It is my humble opinion that Bill Wilson is getting set to leave his company in good hands...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top