JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Climate change could jeopardize future Winter Olympic games

Climate change may get in the way of future Olympic Winter Games, a new study finds.

If the globe continues to warm at its current rate — and measures aren't taken to mitigate climate change — the report concludes that only six out of the last 19 locations that hosted the winter games will be cold enough to hold them by the end of the century.

The report was conducted by the University of Waterloo and Austria's Management Center at Innsbruck.

"It is clear that the cultural legacy of the world celebration of winter sport is at risk if the warmer climate scenarios of the late-21st century are allowed to occur," the report states.

Only you can stop Climate Change™. Do it for the children and the world celebration of winter sport. :cool:

Think of how nice it would be. They can use a few snowcone machines to make the toboggan lanes and you can sit there and watch it in shorts and a T-shirt.

The Olympic Committee must be getting a kickback from all the Global Warming Marxists.....Bring on the warm weather! Right now the US is freezing to death in the imaginary warming effect that's gripping us.

Uh yeah....I had to go brush the snow off my boat twice today. Otherwise the cover sags and could rip because of all the SNOW on it.

I wonder how well the global warming argument is working out for them on the east coast.

Uh yeah....I had to go brush the snow off my boat twice today. Otherwise the cover sags and could rip because of all the SNOW on it.

I wonder how well the global warming argument is working out for them on the east coast.

Yeah that is hilarious but they blame snow and cold weather on that too. Otherwise they lose their cash cow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top