Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Savagr Stock

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by blvedere, Jul 13, 2013.

1. blvedere

blvedere Vancouver,Wa. Member

Want to buy Savage stock with 4.400 screw spacing, and 3 screw action. Prefer some type of benchrest stock.

2. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

I have a Savage 10 FP tactical stock. The screw spacing is 4.275" and has the pillar blocks. Like new. $50. Unfortunately, it sounds like you have a detachable magazine action which requires the longer spacing. Bell and Carson makes the stock you want, but you probably won't like the price. Savage also makes them, but you probably won't like the price. Choate also makes a stock, but again you won't like the price. ;) Simple Google search will get you there with "savage 10 tactical detachable magazine stock." There are others without the pillar blocks/bedding, but I wouldn't recommend them.

3. blvedere

Thanks for the response. I am building a 30 br with a Savage Target Action. I have the barreled action waiting for a stock I ordered from Sharp Shooters Supply last February. I paid up front for the stock and keep getting the run around from SSS. Just wanted a stock that I could use to fire form my brass and be ready if the stock ever shows up. Thanks, Bob..... ps, I got my Redding die set

4. blvedere

bmp

5. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

I pm'ed you.