JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was able to produce this today with a $379 Savage 111 7mm Rem Mag, non-Accutrigger. Couldn't hardly believe it until shot 3 was down the tube. I wiped it down and put it away after that, not going to mess with it. 20161107_144730.jpg

I assume at 100 yards? If so, nice work. There are many budget-friendly offerings that will shoot Sub-MOA groups. It's nice to see that a guy can get into distance shooting for a working-man's wage. I for one am in that group!

I assume at 100 yards? If so, nice work. There are many budget-friendly offerings that will shoot Sub-MOA groups. It's nice to see that a guy can get into distance shooting for a working-man's wage. I for one am in that group!
Yep, 100 yds bench. Sandbags.
I own better, I've owned worse, but I love taking a bone-stock gun and making it sing.

I have a box stock Savage model 12 VLP DBM in .243 and with factory ammo at 100 yards you have to keep track of how many shots cause you can't always tell from the target. With my hand loads its scarry accurate at anything out to 600 yards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top