JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a savage .17HMR solid stainless bull barrel, accutriger, with wood Thumb hole stock. Comes with one mag, and has a zoom scope. I can send anyone pics that is interested. Cash price is $350, but open to a huge range of trades!! So throw me some offers if this is something you are interested in! Please include an email, or phone so I can text or email pictures!

Savage 93R17 BTVS .17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire Rifle, New

This is a link to see what this rifle is! I know alot of people have a lesser rifle that they paid $200 for. (I have one of those too!) this link is the rifle that is up for sale or trade. Doesn't get any better than this for this type of rifle!

UPDATE: really need to find a higher caliber rifle! I'd Prefer a bold action .223, .243.. Ect. Any savage models are good with me. Would prefer accutriger but it's not a deal breaker. I have 2 of these Savage .17's I need anything bigger. Shoot me some offers guys!!

It is a bushnell 3x9x40 with weaver scope mounts. It is a wooden*laminate thumb hole stock, the whole rifle is very heavy. To my knowledge they don't make a true thumb hole stock in anything other than wood. (sorry not trying to be rude but my listing specifically said wood stock...) it has one 5rd magazine with it. I guess you can buy an after market 10rd for a Savage now.. (there was a thread started on this in the forums someplace) but there hasn't been any feed back on how well they work. But savage doesn't offer a stock 10rd mag for these rifles. Hope that answered all your questions. If you would like some pictures feel free to PM me with an email or a phone number, and I'd be happy to email or text you some pics! Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.