JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking specifically for a Savage 10/11/12/14/16 top bolt release action with the 4.257 in spacing on the action bolts. Not wanting a customized piece, but needs to be in 243win or easily converted, as in a simple barrel swap, as I'd like to keep the action/barrel as is. This is for my 11yo daughter to step into centerfire arms. Not willing to pay an inflated price.

Eastern Oregon or southeast Wa prefered.

Looking specifically for a Savage 10/11/12/14/16 top bolt release action with the 4.257 in spacing on the action bolts. Not wanting a customized piece, but needs to be in 243win or easily converted, as in a simple barrel swap, as I'd like to keep the action/barrel as is. This is for my 11yo daughter to step into centerfire arms. Not willing to pay an inflated price.

Eastern Oregon or southeast Wa prefered.

Too bad you're just looking for a Savage. There is a new Westherby 243 in the classifieds for $350.

Plan is to set it up for detachable bottom metal for range trips and convenience hunting. Already have the bottom metal from a previous build, hence the desire for such a specific rifle.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top